Wednesday, August 03, 2011

It's been a while...yet again

Sometimes I do wonder if anybody reads my blog. It's been a while since I've posted anything here and yet nobody's complaining about the lack of new content.

Anyway, right after having that lucid dream in my last post, the Japan Earthquake struck. Boy was it scary watching live as the massive wall of water rolled inland, unstoppable. Mankind has yet to conquer nature and I believe we never will. Nature will always win in the end.

What have I been up to lately? Well, apart from being buried in work, I've been taking lots of pictures lately. I did a shoot with Trina and also spent some time before my shift started and shot The Clubster.

Here are some of the shots...both of Trina & of The Clubster.

Clubster

IMG_3529

IMG_3404

IMG_3357

A Car

1 comment:

Tom and Jimmy said...

Dude, I can't believe how long it has been since your last post! I have really missed your updates on everything behind the wheel.

Who am I kidding? I have never read your blog and, if your blog is at all like mine, no one has... till now!

Keep kicking those tires and lighting fires or whatever it is you car people say.